Meetings from 2022
Webinar on 2020-2021 Blood PFAS Results
October 2022 | Virtual
- View for an overview of the 2020-2021 PFAS blood findings
- Speakers: Carolyn Mattingly, PhD; Jane Hoppin, ScD; Nadine Kotlarz, PhD
Facebook Live Event in Spanish and English
December 2022 | Virtual
Wilmington Community Meeting, Dec. 7
December 2022 | Cape Fear Community College
Meetings from 2021
In-person / Virtual Fayetteville Community Meeting (Slides)
November 2021 | Fayetteville, NC
- Drs. Hoppin and Kotlarz shared the PFAS results from blood from Bladen and Cumberland County residents sampled in February 2019.
Meetings from 2020
Virtual Fayetteville Community Meeting (Slides)
June 2020 | Fayetteville, NC
- Drs. Hoppin and Kotlarz shared the PFAS results from the private wells sampled in February 2019.
October 2020 | University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Dr. Hoppin discussed the GenX Exposure Study and upcoming recruitment with members of the UNC-Wilmington Latino Alliance.
Meetings from 2018
New Hanover Drinking Water Community Meeting (Slides)
April 2018 | Wilmington, NC
- Dr. Kotlarz provided PFAS tap water results to Wilmington residents.
November 2018 | Wilmington, NC
- PFAS blood results were discussed with Wilmington residents.