We recognize that there are a lot of questions about PFAS that we may not be able to answer. Here, we have compiled a list of resources that hopefully provide some information to answer questions that are outside the scope of the GenX Exposure Study.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Silent Spring Institute
- Also includes some consumer information
- Green Science Policy Institute
- National PFAS Research (outside of NC)
- North Carolina:
- NC State Superfund Research
We are unaffiliated with any legal actions and lawsuits concerning PFAS. For information about legal matters, consult the following resources:
- If you would like to purchase blood testing now, here is a list compiled from NC DHHS of commercial labs that analyze some PFAS in blood. The GenX Exposure Study is not affiliated with any of these labs.
- If you would like to purchase water testing now, here is a list compiled from NC DHHS of commercial labs that analyze some PFAS in water, as well as PFAS filtration options. The GenX Exposure Study is not affiliated with any of these labs.